Home Forums Our Little Auto Discussion Forum Beautiful two seater EV, or PHEV, origin unknown

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HanTang 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HanTang
    Keymaster

Thanks Brid, like I said few month ago even if this site has only one visitor (just you) this site will be kept open. I really thank you so much for being here all those days .. :)

And I hope that all of us together will somehow make this site really beneficial and interesting for all who are interested in Chinese and global auto industry interaction.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  HanTang.

brid1970

Thanks Han Tang for your reply along with great photos.

That’s what I always enjoy seeing here, your great photos.
    And I like the new website look. It’s chock full of interesting stuff, barring a little redundancy, but what I especially like is that it’s very comprehensive in its treatment of each model. I do hope it will attract a lot of traffic.

HanTang
    Keymaster

And I should find a way to show that there are new posts in this little forum, I just saw your post today :)

HanTang
    Keymaster

and brid welcome to this little forum, and hope you somehow like the newly facelifted wautom

HanTang
    Keymaster

Ja the girl is OK and the car should be BMW i8

BMW i8

brid1970

brid1970

At this “China Daily” website we see a nice sports car, that is an EV or PHEV, but I don’t know who the automaker is. I think you’ll agree that the girl is quite pretty too.

Can anyone help?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  brid1970.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Our Little Auto Discussion Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.