[Apple] [iPhone] iPhone’s future vs Samsung & Huawei
How long can Apple make big money from iPhones
iPhone Drops to 15% Market Share as Smartphone Market Goes Flat.
The prediction is that in 3 years (2020) iPhone will down to 7% market share, the rest 93% are all Android phones.
The latest data from research firm IDC reveals that Apple’s smartphone market share dropped to 15.3 percent in the March quarter as the worldwide smartphone market fell nearly flat during the first three months of 2016.
This is iPhone 7, price at 700 USD.